Welcome to The Center for Facial Recovery’s™ News page, where we’ll post our press releases, news coverage about The Center and Jodi Barth, Gincy Stezar and the rest of the team, articles and white papers authored by our teammates, and information about facial paralysis and facial rehabilitation services that might be of general interest to our patients.
- Jodi Barth Named into House of Delegates for APTA of Maryland
- Jodi Barth was named to House of Delegates for the APTA of Maryland. APTA of Maryland is a professional organization representing over 1700 members who are physical therapists, physical therapist assistants, and students. APTA of Maryland is a chapter of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), a national professional organization representing more than 80,000 members. Its goal is to foster advancements in physical therapy practice, research, and education. The APTA of Maryland, Inc. is committed to the preservation and enhancement of physical therapy services for society by addressing the needs and interests of its members in areas of practice, education, research and reimbursement.
- The Face2Face App is back up on iTunes through our MedStar team, and is now FREE!
- Center for Facial Recovery unique IBBS treatment backed by important study:
- Study proves that facial fibrosis exists and advantages of ultrasound treatments: